|Level of Play||Early Bird Registration Amount||Payment Plan or Post 8/31 Registration Amount||In-Season Volunteer Hours||Out of Season Volunteer Hours|
|Jr. Spartan (First Session)||N/A||$150.00||10||0|
|Jr. Spartan (Second Session)||N/A||$150.00||10||0|
|Jr. Spartan (Both Sessions)||N/A||$250.00||20||0|
Post dated deposit checks for volunteer hours will be collected on registration night or at the first parent meeting.
If you would like to pay off-line please email Chanelle Kurtz ahead of time for the code and to schedule a time to coordinate payment.
Please contact Chanelle Kurtz if you believe you have unused credits and a discount code can be created prior to registering.
All players at Jr. Spartan level and up must register online.
Registration and Equipment pickup at the arena - Choose which date works best for you!
Tuesday, September 15, 6:00-8:00 PM
Wednesday, September 23, 6:00-8:00 PM
All skaters will need to complete the Somerset Youth Hockey Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement. If you participated in Next Level Hockey School, Spartan Performance or Blaze this summer, you’ve likely completed this form already. Please reach out to Stacey Belisle if you are unsure.
In order for your skaters registration to be considered complete, all registration forms must be signed, post-dated volunteer checks (and fundraising checks, if applicable) must be submitted, and you must be signed up for a payment plan or be paid in full. Your account from all previous years, including volunteer hours owed, must be paid in full and up to date as well. Your child will not be allowed to participate in tryouts, games or scrimmages unless their registration is complete.
• Go to USA HOCKEY to register each of your skaters.
• USA Hockey requires all players to register and is required prior to completing the SYHA registration.
• Click on the "Ice Players and Coaches" selection and follow the on-screen directions.
• Multiple players can be submitted through this process.
• $46 USA Hockey fee + $10 WAHA/Affiliate fee for each player will be required to complete the USA Hockey registration (total is $56).
• Save your USA Hockey number to input into the SYHA Registration; SYHA cannot complete any registrations without a USA Hockey number.
• Click on the SYHA Registration link below.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!